23 March 2020
Carerix ensures continuity of service
The COVID-19 situation is affecting more and more people, companies and entrepreneurs all over the world. On behalf of Carerix, we want to support everyone affected by the virus, directly or indirectly. We wish our customers and partners health and safety during this time. We also consider it important to send an update on our own business operations.
Carerix ensures continuity of service during this time. This not only means that the Carerix system continues to work, but also that we are able to assist you where necessary. After all, in times like these it is important to stay in contact with your customers & candidates, but also with suppliers, like Carerix. Below you will find some of our measures:
- All Carerix employees work from home, in accordance with the rules set by the Dutch Government;
- Employees have access via managed and secure environments based on Carerix prepared devices. Therefore all regular Carerix services to customers and partners are available and up and running;
- All remote systems that support our production systems in our data center in Amsterdam have multiple ways to access the data center in order to mitigate the risk of unavailability of local service providers;
- Within Carerix, we formed a dedicated Business Continuity Team (BCT), to monitor the Carerix organisation and services, as well as the guidelines of the Dutch Government and the World Health Organization (RIVM) in order to be able to respond accordingly in a timely manner;
- Carerix has sufficient staff and backup within the roles to ensure delivery of it’s platform and services.
Finally, we would like to let you know that the health and well-being of our employees and their families is a top priority at Carerix. Therefore training, appointments and consultations are held online so that our business operations are not endangered. Although we are working from home, we are always available for a (video) call.
We remain focused on the business continuity of our customers during this time.
On behalf of the entire Carerix team, we wish you a lot of health, success and strength in the near future.