This website uses cookies. More information Do not show this message
Share this page

Newsletter 31 – October 2018


Newsletter October 2018 -TAMO | Continuous Feedback | 9 Tips for successsful recruitment websites | Chatbots | Webinars
www.carerix.com
View in your browser
Dear John Smith,

In the spotlight: TAMO – A unique insight into the active and passive labour market

Data driven recruitment

Want to find the right talent at the right moment? Obtain greater insight in to the search behaviour of candidates and the popularity and positioning of your vacancies. Only 4 or 5% of the people who view a vacancy online effectively submit an application! TAMO is a solution by HRlinkIT and has been incorporated into Carerix to offer you an insight into the remaining 95%. Recruit like a marketeer with this smart Big Data tool.

Learn more »

White paper: ‘How can you use Continuous Feedback to make yourself more appealing to talent?’

Practical advice about incorporating feedback into the Candidate Journey

The ability to give feedback is essential in a good candidate experience. Candidates feel appreciated when asked for their opinions and recruiters are given the opportunity to improve their processes. A win-win situation for both parties.

This white paper offers several practical recommendations about incorporating feedback into the Candidate Journey.

Download white paper »
9 Tips for successful recruitment websites

Recruitment sites operate on the basis of Find, Entice, Excite and Involve.

Secure Design has been a Carerix partner for the past seven years and they share from years of experience, 9 Tips for successful recruitment website.

Read more»

Five effective uses for chatbots in the recruitment sector

Chatbot recruiters: an opportunity or a threat? Although the world is becoming more digital, is HR not a profession for people? Do we have to work with robots? Carerix and its partner Joboti view robots from another perspective: a valuable tool that helps recruiters, but does not replace them.

Read more»

Carerix and VoIP; increase efficiency, save time and improve candidate experience

The recruitment sector is characterised by intensive phone use. This means a lot of time can be saved via the phone icon (next to the phone number) in the Carerix platform. That is why Carerix has bridged the gap between the telephony and data environment of recruiters, bringing together two different worlds.

Do you already have a VoIP or are you still looking for one? Carerix collaborates with many specialised partners and can offer a solution for every situation.

Read more »

Webinars

Allow yourself to be inspired

Would you like to be informed about new functionality or update your knowledge? The various Carerix webinars offer you information about the latest developments in the market. View inspirational webinars that address themes like tips & tricks and Talent pools.

Re-watch webinars »
Missed an update? Find out more:

Carerix LinkedIn
Carerix Twitter
Carerix Facebook
Carerix YouTube
Carerix Website
Contact Carerix
Copyright © 2018 Carerix, All rights reserved.

What are your preferences for receiving our newsletter?
You can unsubscribe or modify your e-mail preferences.

Read more news