According to MVD management, ICT projects only need 3 things in order to be successful:
- results must live up to expectations
- they must be completed on time
- they must be within the budget
However, unfortunately, these objectives are rarely achieved while MVD management believes ICT project management is, in essence, rather simple:
- You establish transparent agreements
- You make sure everyone honours their agreements
- And, in particular, you do things rather than just talking about them
MVD Management thus involves you in the project’s overall approach, whereby internal business processes are incorporated into (or coordinated with) the design of software and attention is given to users and the process.
Carerix customers can benefit from MVD Management’s long-standing practical experience of performing ICT Projects for their Carerix Applications.