The SupplierPortal makes it possible for suppliers of candidates to access your vacancies. Suppliers can personally enter candidates and match them with released vacancies. This takes place in a separate portal, which means some of the data entry activities are transferred to your suppliers.
Recruiters can use Carerix:
- To directly and exclusively publish new vacancies for selected suppliers.
- Modify matches, after which the status of the match will also be modified in the portal.
The Supplier’s contact person sees:
- The new vacancies published for his or her organisation and presented for acceptance
- All open vacancies for which the supplier has agreed to recruit people
- Own candidates
- Matches for own candidates and the accompanying status
- Documents that are specifically available to the supplier
- Contact details for the responsible user in Carerix
The supplier is able change the following:
- Create new matches for open vacancies, for candidates proposed by suppliers
- Information about own candidates. For example, the candidate’s availability
- Add new candidates to your database