LinkedIn and/or Xing is one of the most important recruitment channels for recruiters. At this moment in time, you probably manually examine whether potential candidates or important contact persons are already in your database and whether information is up-to-date is. And if this is not the case, you modify it manually.
A lot of steps are thus needed to make sure candidates or contact persons in your database are up-to-date. The Carerix LinkedIn/Xing browser makes this a thing of the past.
- A Chrome plugin which can be easily installed in your browser
- Compare your database with details on LinkedIn or Xing and update it with just one click
- You can also see if candidates on LinkedIn or Xing have already been matched to a vacancy
- Immediately make notes for candidates or contact persons while you are still viewing them on LinkedIn or Xing
- Immediately link assignment details when creating a new contact person
- Immediately match candidates to vacancies
- Click the ID number in the LinkedIn/Xing-Browser to open the candidate/contact person directly in your Carerix platform
The Chrome plugin is available in English. The language you are assigned will be determined by the settings in your Chrome browser. The LinkedIn/Xing-browser is available in a free version (read only) and a paid version. You can thus get started immediately. Try the paid version now it is free for 1 month: